Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fall Festival at Church

Mom made Evan's Halloween costume! I think she had a lot of fun putting together the perfect Bam-Bam and Pebbles outfits. Evan wanted to try on his outfit multiple times per day. Here he is practicing being Bam-Bam...

While Evan was getting ready to be Bam-Bam. I was attempting to make my first Chocolate Meringue Pie! This year for the fall festival at church we had a pie contest. I called my Grandma Bridgwater and got some advice before I started. It turned out pretty good except I think next time I need to add the sugar a little slower and beat it a little longer!

Here is my homemade pie crust:


And here is the finished pie after someone already tasted it at church. (kuddos to Kelly for making it pretty for me!)...


Mom and Joel enjoyed tasting all the pies...


Pebbles & Bam-Bam looked SO cute!

The kids had all sorts of little games to participate in...

And I think Mom had fun coloring a mask with Evan :)


I promise to get some more Halloween pictures and Camping pictures up soon.....but for now you can just go look at The Birkett's blog!

1 comment:

Jarretts said...

What a cute little Bam-Bam! Your mom did a great job on his costume!! Hope you enjoyed your family time camping!