Friday, September 26, 2008

A Note From Evan

Hi Everyone! Welcome to our new blog. My mommy decided it was time for a new look and she couldn't figure out how to change the other blog so she just made a new one.

We've been pretty busy around here! My friend Noah and his mommy & daddy came to visit last week. We got to go see this new kid named Landon. He was only 2 days old! Josh & Krystle are his parents and they go to church with us. I'm sure he'll be one of my buddies!

Here is Noah watching his mommy hold Landon...

Matt, Noah's daddy, was my new best friend! He let me play with his hat! Here I am with Noah, his parents, and Landon...

Then it was my mommy's turn to hold Landon...I'm not sure I really liked my mommy holding another kid...


And here is Landon with his mommy and daddy...

After the Bolins left we headed out on an airplane from Gainesville to Charlotte, NC! My friend Isaac recently moved up there. I know my parents were very sad to see the Whitlocks move but we were happy to be able to visit them. Katie wrote a good summary and has a bunch of pictures on her blog so you can just click here to see it.


And I love this picture of me & my daddy that is not on Katie's blog...


2 comments:

Jarretts said...

Evan, tell your mom that I think her new haircut is cute : )

the Johnsons said...

hey! aaron told me you guys were out visiting. i like you new haircut too! and speaking of hair, Evan's is getting long! evelry's is like a mullet right now! :)